Sunday, July 26, 2009

11 months

I know I've posted a lot of videos lately. I think it is the best way for family and friends back home to actually see Annabelle in action. She is now 11 months old! Where does the time go? We have also already lived in Australia for 8 months, which has gone by much faster than I ever would have imagined. I'm really hoping we get to see everything we want to before we move back home. If time keeps going this fast, I don't know if we will =). We do have a big trip to the Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef coming up in a couple of weeks! For now we've been enjoying some pleasantly nice winter weather. We spent Thursday and Saturday at the beach this week, which was really nice.

Annabelle is getting bigger and more independent everyday. She is an "I will do everything myself" child. She doesn't let us help her do anything, which in some ways is good, but it means we have to be even more patient and wait longer for things to get done. She is standing alone now and is trying to take steps on her own. She is getting braver by the day and makes bigger transitions between objects while "cruising." I really can't believe she will be 1 soon. They really do grow up too quick! Below are some recent videos of Annabelle with her new favorite purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment